Posted by Steffie on 14:25:12 6/11/2008 from 220.127.116.11:
In reply to: Ok, got it posted by John Fasoldt on 5:14:06 6/11/2008 from 18.104.22.168:
John - Don't mean to be a pain but I have so much going on and its just not easy.....I am 70 years old and life seems to be getting tougher.
Since I know nothing about exterminating should I make Bill Murphy (if I can get him or whoever) aware that I am immunecompromised (from breast cancer and Crohns disease)and allergic to pesticides or will he not want to come out then. I definitely need this taken care of before it gets worse. Once Termidor is dry it is OK to be around - correct.
Since they are walking all over on the floors on the kitchen level, down on the semi-underground (back of house) where the front door level to the driveway is and the basement would an outdoor application be enough or do I need indoor as well? If whatever is used inside, again, it should be OK when dry, right? Is there a non toxic type for inside that I could ask for if I am stuck getting someone out of the yellow pages? Or, if you feel there is a certain chemical I should ask for inside that should be OK - if there is no non toxic could you tell me the name. In the past I have not been lucky getting good contractors from the yellow pages so I still hope I can get Bill as I feel I can trust him.
Also, have bad osteoporosis and now hubby's spine so probably in the not too distant future we need a home on 1 floor -- I know on the disclosure form it asks if there has ever been treatment for wood boring insects and does this turn people off from buying the house esp. since it just happened and I hope there hasn't been time for damage. Just a thought -- I know treatment is a MUST DO. Can't take them in here any more.
Thanks for all your help.
Post a Followup
UnExCo's Other Message Boards: