Posted by Ben on 22:54:54 6/24/2010 from 220.127.116.11:
I had a carpenter ant infection. I used Timbor with water and sugar in a cotton placed in the ant"s track outside the house. They carried the venom to the nest.
At that time, I had a swarm of males and females in the bathroom (yes, water problems)
Now the workers are gone after they sucked the water with Timbor.
There had beenseveral queens to be, dead inside the house, but I still have males going out of the wall. They seems to be poisoned but how to know it?
How long are they are going to come out of the wall? Is this normal? What is happening?
Post a Followup
UnExCo's Other Message Boards: