Posted by Carissa on 9:07:00 2/26/2011 from 220.127.116.11:
In reply to: Re: Ants possibly in dishwasher posted by John Fasoldt on 7:54:22 2/26/2011 from 18.104.22.168:
Thank you for the quick reply. I do have one follow up question, we currently have about 2 feet of snow on the ground (with the chance of getting even more; it's only Feb. and has been known to snow here all the wait into late March). Should we wait to have any outside treatment done until the spring thaw?
Post a Followup
UnExCo's Other Message Boards: