Posted by dbm on 17:04:52 9/2/2010 from 188.8.131.52:
Have a few "how-to" questions about moving to a new apartment from an old (which had an infestation of bed bugs).
The old apartment was sprayed 3X and there are still some bed bugs lurking.
1. What to do with? and What to use to pack & transport belongings? (card board boxes or plastic storage containers?)
2. What to do with? and How to pack & transport electronic devices (TV,DVD Player,VCR,STEREO,PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER?)
3. What to do with? and How to pack & transport personal belongings (DVD Movies,PHOTO ALBUMS, FRAMED PHOTOGRAPHS, FRAMED NUMBERED PRINT, FRAMED PAINTINGS)
4. What to do with? and How to pack & transport wooden furniture (ANTIQUE DRESSSER, END TABLES, COFFEE TABLE,BARNBOARD BOOKCASE?)
5. All clothing is in garbage bags and will be laundered prior to moving to new apartment.
Plus any additional tips to ensure that the move to new apartment is "bug free" with no transference or cross-contamination.
Post a Followup