Posted by Ella on 13:26:15 7/13/2012 from 220.127.116.11:
In reply to: Re: Baby Roach...help! posted by John Fasoldt on 13:03:00 7/13/2012 from 18.104.22.168:
Thank you for your fast response. My husband has been saying the same thing, to wait and monitor. I'm just so paranoid that waiting even just a few days will cause them to multiply by the thousands, probably irrational of me. I've been reading every post on your message board about roaches and learning as much as I can. I'll be buying some more glue boards to stick under the sink in the kitchen. I bought the Combat source kill max, small roach bait stations. Should I wait to put those out until I see bugs on the boards? I am 99.9% sure my bug is a roach nymph. The photos I have seen look exactly like my bug. Is it possible a family of roaches ran into my home if the neighbors had a problem and bombed? Their garage is just a few feet away from my small 5000sq foot lot, so we are in close quarters. We are in New England, so if it is a roach, is it most likely a German one? Thank you so much for your help and time. Hopefully I will be reporting back that we have had no more sightings.
Post a Followup