Posted by Colleen on 16:20:29 2/28/2012 from 220.127.116.11:
My parents are in Fl for the winter and I set over to check on the house and well, I thought someone broke it! I'm ASSUMING it's a squirrel - little bugger ate some chocolate and wreaked havoc (and pooped himself silly all over the house!) For the life of me, I can't figure out how he got in, but now it sounds like he's in the ceiling, once again not sure how/where he got up there.
I figured since he's such a little creature that chocolate would kill him ... since it didn't can I assume that the caffeine high would be the cause of the him chewing/scratching the wooden dividers in the window? Do they act that irrational when scared? Is that 'normal' or should I assume I have a sick animal in the house?
Any help, suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Post a Followup
Here's a link to more squirrel removal information and pictures from Rid-A-Critter, an Atlanta animal control company.
UnExCo's Other Message Boards: